Switchgear lies at the heart of all electro-technical equipment. They function as hubs for distributing energy, controlling processes and monitoring technical equipment.
With the company's own production facilities at our locations in Burghausen (main switchgear production site), Freiberg in Saxony (AEK GmbH) and Linz and Ranshofen in Upper Austria (Elektro Kreutzpointner Austria GmbH) switchgear manufacturing constitutes one of the core competences of the Kreutzpointner Group. With our modern production processes and consistency ranging from planning to testing we guarantee the very best in quality and reliability.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
- Type-tested low-voltage main distribution boards made by Siemens Sivacon up to 7010A
- Control and automation cabinets for industry and the chemicals sector
- Main and sub-distribution boards for building services implementations and data centres
- Complete switchgear for mechanical engineering (e.g. for the aluminium industry, automotive industry, textile and dosing technology)
- System partner for various manufacturers, e.g. ABB Striebel & John Logstrup, Rittal, Siemens and many more.
- Copper processing centre (Ehrt) and CNC processing centre (Perforex)
- Sign production using a CO² laser system and milling technology
- Switchgear engineering with coordination, calculation and planning
- Guaranteed systems and certificates in Kreutzpointner switchgear engineering: Siemens Sivacon, Striebel & John, Lögstrup, Rittal, Moeller, ABB, Jean Müller
Switchgear manufacturing systems and certificates
- Siemens Sivacon
- Striebel & John
- Jean Müller
YOUR ADDED VALUE
- Full-range supplier for distribution boards and switchgear of all sizes: Ranging from simple sub-distribution boards to large MCCs and main distribution boards, we serve our globally operational customer base
- Decades of experience and the expertise of our specialists result in: the production of well over 1,000 distribution boards every year
- high quality, enormous flexibility and short delivery times thanks to modern production methods, CNC machines, constant quality controls and the use of high-quality components.
- Various production sites in Germany and Austria: Burghausen, Freiberg, Ranshofen, Linz
- Wide range of applications: Switchgear and distribution systems for office and hotel complexes, airports, the chemical and pharmaceuticals industries, mechanical engineering, the automotive and timber industries, the aluminium and steel industries, data centres, IT infrastructure, automotive logistics centres, high-bay warehouses for wholesalers and retailers, factories and operating sites, and many more.