in Burghausen. Info booths, food stands, Segway course, competition, live DJ and much more: Kreutzpointner the expert in electrical engineering, switchgear construction, engineering, IT and solar power will be opening its doors for the ‘Kreutzpointner Trainee Day’ on Friday, 21 October 2022 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the company headquarters in Burghausen (Burgkirchener Strasse 3).
Kreutzpointner offers great opportunities to everyone looking for a futureproof career. Career and personal development are a priority at the firm whether technical, digital, commercial or logistical.
Over the course of the entire afternoonn on Friday 21 October 2022 Kreutzpointner will give young people the opportunity to learn more about the 12 skilled occupations currently offered at the company's headquarters.
Each skilled occupation has a dedicated info booth where trainers, current trainees and Kreutzpointner employees can discuss with visitors about what the company has to offer. Seize the opportunity and secure your place in the selection round for the skilled occupation of your dreams during your career conversation with the HR department.
A DJ, food stands and competitions will provide the perfect backdrop. An iPad Air and iPhone13 (128 GB) as well as other exciting prizes are up for grabs.
KREUTZPOINTNER TRAINEE DAY 2022 – SCHEDULE
Friday, 21 October 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.:
- Booths with fun interactive exhibits for individual skilled occupations
- Segway course
- Reaction wall with competition
- Live DJ
- Free catering provided by Café Bichl Burghausen
- Raffle competition
- Career talk – a form of preliminary interview where prospective trainees can secure their place in the selection round!
- Feel free to invite your family & friends
- No registration required
More information regarding Kreutzpointner Trainee Day
If you want to find out more online about traineeships and application options at Kreutzpointner before the event and view videos featuring trainees at Kreutzpointner make sure to check out the Kreutzpointner career portal where you can see what current trainees have to say about the different skilled occupations. Visit the Kreutzpointner YouTube channel for other great insights into the people & technology at Kreutzpointner.
Click here for the Kreutzpointner YouTube channel
Kreutzpointner will start offering the following skilled occupations in September 2023:
- Electrician for building systems integration (m/f/x)
- Electrician for energy and building technology (m/f/x)
- Industrial electrician specialising in operating technology (m/f/x)
- Communication technician (m/f/x)
- Electrician for operating technology (m/f/x)
- Electrician for automation engineering (m/f/x)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/x)
- Office management assistant (m/f/x)
- Technical systems designer (m/f/x)
- IT specialist in system integration (m/f/x)
- IT specialist in application development (m/f/x)
- IT system management assistant (m/f/x)
Kreutzpointner is still accepting spontaneous applications for technical skilled occupations for 2022.