Your benefits at Elektro Kreutzpointner GmbH
As an employee of Kreutzpointner you can expect not only exciting duties but we also provide you with a range of benefits in addition to your salary. We attach great importance to familiar atmosphere and a good balance between work and your private life.
A healthy work-life balance:
- 37 h/40 h week
- 30 days holiday
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Full time off in lieu: overtime that is documented in our timekeeping system can be compensated for flexibly
Fair, above-average payment
- In-house wage agreement with IG Metall
- Flexible time account
- Anniversary bonuses with special leave for employees who have been with the company for at least 5 years
Our expertise is always at the cutting edge. Our in-house Kreutzpointner Academy and our numerous partners guarantee this.
- Further training: We support you in your advanced training
- Support for training courses
- Development opportunities: We support professional and management development through our partners, e.g. the Lernraum.Akademie
High safety standards and the very best in workwear
Safety is a top priority for your career at Kreutzpointner. This includes workwear according to the latest safety standards which we completely renewed in 2020 and personal protective equipment which we provide to all employees.
A safe place to work
- Our full order book and large customer base allows us to strive for steady but healthy growth. We would like to increase the number of trainees we have on board to 100 by 2023
- Family-owned and long-established company since 1923. As managing partner, Fritz Kreutzpointner manages the company in the 3rd generation
- Long-term partnerships with customers, suppliers and employees
Our company health management officer supports the health of our employees on an ongoing basis, with offerings ranging from sporting activities to healthy nutrition.
- Free courses and joint training, also a running club, functional training, back exercises and much more.
- Top workplace equipment
- Company doctor
- Employer-funded pension
- Capital accumulation benefits